Registration - Step by Step
Register for Community Education classes
You can register four ways:
Mail in: Cloquet Community Ed, 2001 Washington Ave., Cloquet, MN 55720
Call: 218-879-1261 (with VISA or MasterCard)
Drop off: at the office (We are in the guidance office at the High School until mid August. Come in door #2 off 18th Street.)
Online: Go directly to the Class Catalog to browse for classes or access your account.
With your account, you can sign up for a class in less than a minute!
Easy Step-by-Step Help:
- Click on Class Catalog
- For both new users* and existing users, click on the blue View my Account tab at the top of the page
- If you already have an account, log in and select classes from the Class Catalog
- (More detailed steps continued below the "Additional Steps for New Users" section)
*Additional Steps for New Users:
- Click the Create an Account button
- Fill in the necessary fields on the Add Student/Participant info screen
- Once done, click Save and Continue
- Fill in all of the contact info fields in the Add Payer Info screen
- Fill out your credit card info and click Continue. Only VISA or Mastercard are accepted.
- Browse and select classes from the online Class Catalog page
You MUST remember your user name and password to register for classes online in the future.
In the Class Catalog, click on the type of class you are interested in
(i.e. Adult Enrichment, Recreation, Adults with Disabilities, After School Enrichment).
- Click on the class to see its location, the instructor.
- To register, click the Select button on the far right side of the class you want.
- Click Add to Cart.
- To register for more classes, click Back to Catalog.
- To add a class for a family member**, make sure their name is in your account**, then add their class to your cart and click on Assign a Person to enter their name; click Save & Exit
- When you are done, you will see the class(es) that you (and/or your family members) signed up for; click Check Out
- Click Submit Payment and you’re registered!
**Each individual needs to be registered separately.
Example: "I want to sign up two people for a dance class". You must add another person to your account and register two separate people for the class. You cannot register the same person twice for the same class.
**To add more family members to your account:
- Click on the blue Family Members Info tab at the top of the page
- Click Add New and type in their info; click Save & Exit
- If you provided an email address you’ll get email confirmation about your class (If you do not receive it right away, check your junk file).
- A participant who does not show up for class will not have their class fee refunded.
- If a participant finds it necessary to cancel after the start date, for a legitimate reason, the Community Education Director will discuss the matter at that time. If you have any questions please contact Community Education at 218-879-1261 or email@example.com
- Community Education reserves the right to withdraw any course or activity because of insufficient enrollment and to substitute instructors if deemed necessary. Registrants will be contacted if a class is cancelled. If we cancel a class due to low enrollment, you will not be charged the refund fee.
- If school is cancelled, Cloquet Community Education offerings are also cancelled. Cancellations, due to bad weather, will be announced on WKLK 96.5 FM, 1230 AM and on local television stations.
- We will never sell or share your email address.
- If the class you are registering for is full, you can place yourself on the waiting list. We will contact you if a spot opens up.
- Once you have created an account, you can log in and view all the classes everyone in your family has taken
*Cancellations cannot be done online and must be made by calling our office at 879-1261.
*Credit on account cannot be used for a class when registering online. You must call our office to use a credit or make note of a credit when mailing in your form.
*Scholarships for Free and Reduced Lunch qualified participants (Cloquet students only) cannot be done online. You must call the office to register or mail in the form with the scholarship coupon.
*Call 879-1261 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about signing up online, we’re happy to help!
*We take photographs of many of our activities which may be used in our publications and website. Please let us know in writing if you do not wish to have photos in our publications.
*If you do not register online, you may drop your registration off at our office or mail it in. Address: Cloquet Middle School, 2001 Washington Ave, Cloquet. Physical location: Cloquet Middle School, Enter door #2
Refunds/Cancellations - Refund charge is $3. Cancellations must be made at least 2 business days prior to the first class in order for a refund to be considered. Class registrations that are cancelled before the start date will be refunded, minus a $3 refund charge. The refund will be credited back to your credit card (or a check will be mailed to you if you paid with cash or check, this will take several weeks to process). If you choose to leave the class fee on your account for future purchase we will waive the refund charge.